The holiday season doesn’t get any easier, however, I always feel like I could and should be doing some activities to be more involved in the winter holiday. There are so many things during the holidays that I could partake in but–I DON’T! 😦
So this year, thanks to Blogmas, I have come up with a Winter Holiday Bucket List. Hopefully I get the chance to check some things off of it this holiday season, fingers crossed.
2018 Holiday Bucket List
- Go Ice Skating
- See the Christmas Tree in New York 🎄
- Go to a Onesie Party/Event
- Participate in Blogmas √
- Do 1 DIY Christmas Project
- Binge Watch Christmas Movies on Netflix √
- Go to Christmas Pop Up Bar
- Go see the Holiday Lights
- Build a snowman
- Go snow tubing/sledding
- Make a gingerbread house
- Donate (clothes, toys, money, etc)
So there you have it my Holiday Bucket List. It seems pretty practical, so lets see how much I can check off this list between now and January 1st–no pressure.
What are some activities or things you’d like to do this winter holiday?
Until Next Time,
If you liked this post, be sure to subscribe to my blog to stay up to date for more.